There is no better way to fully experience the world famous and beautiful La Jolla. This tour is a blend of mother nature, high culture, dramatic ocean views, adventure, art, exhilaration, and most of all fun. La Jolla is called the “The Jewel” of San Diego and you will fully know why after enjoying this terrific combination of our best tours here.
Approx. 4 Hours.
What better way to experience La Jolla, "The Jewel" of San Diego, than on a E-Bike Tour by land and a kayak by sea?! Take an incredible journey with us through arguably the most beautiful area in San Diego! We will teach you how to ride an awesome new E-Bike and explore Mt. Soledad, The Village of La Jolla, Wind N' Sea Beach, La Jolla Cove, the neighborhoods, and much more.
The E-Bike portion of this tour is a winning combination of dramatic views, seals, neighborhoods, surfing spots and more! Your local guide will show you the most picturesque beaches in the San Diego region and bring you up-close and personal with California seals and sea lions.
La Jolla is one of the most expensive places in San Diego to live. On this tour you will have the chance to explore the historic and modern architectural mansions embracing the palm-lined streets. You will pass by the landscapes and buildings that were the inspiration for Dr. Seuss and maybe even feel like a character in Whoville on your segway! You will also check in on some of the best local surf spots in the San Diego area, while exotic cars and Volkswagen busses cruise by along the incredible coastline.
Of all the areas in San Diego, shopping and dining are world class in La Jolla, so you will segway by designer goods, art and oceanfront dining.
After your Plunge E-Bike Tour of La Jolla, one of our experienced California guides will take you on a awesome tour of The La Jolla Ecological Reserve. The reserve is known as an MPA or Marine Protected Area, and it is home to a thriving marine ecosystem that boasts one of the highest concentrations of sea-life in all of California. This is known as an ASBS or Area of Special Biological Significance.
On our Kayak Tour you will explore 3 distinct microhabitats in what the Kumeyaay Native Americans named Woholle or “the land of holes”. We will see the Rose Canyon Fault Line, experience La Jolla’s Seven Sea Caves including the breathtaking view from inside of The Clam (conditions permitting). Throughout the summer months you will see the biggest Leopard Shark Aggregation in the world. In the winter, we can witness Gray Whales on their annual migration from Alaska to Baja California.
Both of these tours are suitable for almost everyone 8 years and older weighing approximately 100 lbs or more. No experience is needed to enjoy a Segway or Kayak tour, our guides will have you riding and paddling around in no time.
This combo tour can be booked on the same day or multiple days for each experience. You will be prompted to request your times for each experience after formally booking online. All details of your tours are emailed in your confirmation directly to you after booking.
Any group size can be accommodated. Please call us here at anytime if you have any questions or concerns or if you would like to book 1-619-239-2111.
$219.00 per Guest.
La Jolla Village and La Jolla Shores, CA
Daily and hourly from 8am - 5pm.
This tour takes place in most weather conditions.
Our office in La Jolla located at:
7734 Herschel Ave.
La Jolla, CA 92037
and the Kayak Tour office at La Jolla Shores.
Please contact us for any additional info about this package.
4 Hours total tour time (2 hours each) and please allow for at least 1.5 hours between your tours.
Approx. 4 Hours.
# OF GUESTS:
1 Guest is included here but any group size can be accommodated.
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable shoes for your E-Bike Tour. Please bring a bathing suit, wetsuit, or other comfortable kayaking clothing and a towel for after your tour.
WHAT TO BRING:
Please bring yourself ready for an awesome time!
No cancellations or refunds within 7 days of your tour date.
The Plunge E-Bike & Kayak Combo Includes:
- Guided E-Bike Tour through the stunning landscapes of La Jolla, including Mt. Soledad, The Village of La Jolla, Wind N' Sea Beach, and La Jolla Cove.
- Learn how to ride an awesome new E-Bike with expert guidance.
- Exploration of dramatic views, seals, neighborhoods, and iconic surfing spots.
- Local guide showcasing picturesque beaches, California seals, and sea lions up-close and personal.
- Exploration of historic and modern architectural mansions in La Jolla.
- Pass by landscapes and buildings that inspired Dr. Seuss, with a whimsical Segway experience.
- Visit local surf spots with exotic cars and Volkswagen busses cruising along the coastline.
- Segway by world-class shopping and dining areas in La Jolla, passing designer goods, art, and oceanfront dining.
- Plunge E-Bike Tour of La Jolla, featuring the best of the region's beauty and attractions.
- Experienced California guide leading a tour of The La Jolla Ecological Reserve, an MPA (Marine Protected Area) known for its thriving marine ecosystem.
- Kayak Tour exploring 3 distinct microhabitats in the La Jolla Ecological Reserve.
- Witness the Rose Canyon Fault Line, experience La Jolla’s Seven Sea Caves, including the breathtaking view from inside The Clam (conditions permitting).
- During summer, observe the biggest Leopard Shark Aggregation in the world; in winter, witness Gray Whales on their migration.
- Suitable for individuals 12 years and older, weighing approximately 100 lbs or more.
- Guides ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience.
- Flexibility to book the combo tour on the same day or on separate days for each experience.
- Prompt selection of preferred times for each experience after formal online booking.
- Accommodation for groups of any size.
- All tour details sent directly to you in a confirmation email after booking.
- For inquiries, questions, or bookings, call us at 1-619-239-2111.